[lac-discuss-en] At-Large Structure Representative in Latin America and Caribbean

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:44:20 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: At-Large Structure Representative in Latin America and Caribbean
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 * Dear all *:
             It is unclear association Which is Andre G. Representing.
 Maybe Andre clear or Dev Could This Point. Because in last parragraph give
 to Understand That represents exactly BANGO and BCSI. So, For what is asosiation
 Funding asking for? O King Roosevelt historical confirm participation on Behalf of
 BANGO.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

 Dev Anand 2012/2/9 Teelucksingh <admin at ttcsweb.org>