[lac-discuss-en] I confirm participation AGEIA DENSI COLOMBIA

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 23:03:14 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: I confirm participation AGEIA DENSI COLOMBIA
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear Joseph,
 I am pleased to confirm the participation of AGEIA DENSI COLOMBIA ICANN meeting in Costa Rica, Juan Manuel Rojas will be your representative.

 We are willing to participate in all activities proposed, these being of great importance for the region.

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P
 President AGEIA DENSI COLOMBIA

 Twitter: @ JmanuRojas