[lac-discuss-en] I confirm participation in the ICANN meeting No 43

mtelez at gmail.com mtelez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:57:50 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: I confirm participation in the ICANN meeting No 43
 From: mtelez at gmail.com

 Dear Jose:

 I hereby take the opportunity to confirm your presence Internauta
 Argentina in the 43 ICANN 'Meeting in Costa Rica, participating in
 My character of repesentante to LACRALO.

 I have the intenciny a commitment to participate in all
 capacitacin activities that organizaren, as also
 participate in all activities related to the meeting.

 Referring also to Showcase I intend to work in the
 development thereof, apply also to those who
 have more experience in previous entries to kindly
 guide me in this task for me prestarde total agreement.

 We await the mail to arrange travel Constituency
 dates of travel, I take it to greet all
 future participants.

 A big hug.

 Marcelo Telez
 Argentina internet
 Vice-president

 -

 Marcelo Telez
 Posadas, Misiones
 Argentina Republic
 Facebook: Marcelo Telez
 Twitter: @ mtelez
 Skype: omtelez
 Mobile: +54 9 376 493-2799

 * "In economy there is nothing mysterious or inaccessible to the understanding of
 man in the street. If there is a mystery lies in the hidden PURPOSE l
 can pursue the economist who is none other than the disimulacin
 particular interest that is served *. "
 * Jauretche *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3d38213a4d.html