[lac-discuss-en] URGENT - LACRALO - Reunion ICANN Costa Rica

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 05:58:02 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: URGENT - LACRALO - Reunion ICANN Costa Rica
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Dear JosArce,

 In principle the opportunity to thank the great majority participation of the ALS of the region. Also, to confirm our interest to participate in the meeting of ICANN in Costa Rica, the undersigned being the person to attend the event.

 Regarding the topics for the agenda of the General Assembly, I suggest one:

 Representations participation of Internet users in the elaboration of yAdministracinde POLICIES ccTLD Domains of Regin

 In regard to showcase, prepare information of our ALS (AUI PERU) for purposes of diffusion in the event.

 Finally, Considering esteevento is funded by the ICANN and the role estratgico importantey desempeaRodrigo de la Parra in ICANN, should be the speaker at this reunin.Estoy sure habrotras opportunities to invite other excellent speakers proposed.

 Reiterating my greetings and gratitude, I remain of the respective submissions.

 Mr. Johnny Laureano
 Pres. AUI PERU