[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Participation = F3n_de_Internauta_Chi? == Iso-8859-1? Q? You? =

Javier Chandía Rojas - Presidente at mm.icann.org Javier Chandía Rojas - Presidente at mm.icann.org
Tue Feb 7 00:28:21 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Participation = F3n_de_Internauta_Chi? == Iso-8859-1? Q? You? =
 From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Javier_Chand=EDa_Rojas_-_Presidente?=

 Dear JostbNL>

 I am pleased to confirm the participation of Chile surfer, when I
 Javier red Chanda's representative.

 It is very important for mparticipar actively in all activities
 to be made and I take my commitment to it.

 We are also preparing some material intended folleteray
 Showcase, as it is vital to disclose the activities as
 Association of Internet develop in our country.

 Very carefully.,

                                          Javier Rojas Chanda
                                 President Internauta Chile
                         Internet Organizer Da Chile