[lac-discuss-en] I confirm participation in the ICANN meeting No 43

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:21:48 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: I confirm participation in the ICANN meeting No 43
 From: cveraq at gmail.com

 Dear Jose: I also confirmed the participation of Ecuador surfer in the meeting of ICANN 43, Costa Rica, our delegate agrees to participate in all daily activities capacitacin organize, ascomo involving the m maximum in all the parallel activities of the meeting. We are waiting for the mail to arrange travel Constituency travel dates. Regards, Carlos Vera
 Message sent from my BlackBerry of course terminal