[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Confirmo_participaci = F3n_ADI_Chil? == Iso-8859-1? Q? E? =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:31:51 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Confirmo_participaci = F3n_ADI_Chil? == Iso-8859-1? Q? E? =
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Josh:

 A travs of this email come to confirm the participation of the
 Association of Law and Data processing of Chile (ADI CHILE) in the meeting
 ICANN 43, Costa Rica, and I Humberto Carrasco as a representative of
 the same to the meeting.

 I pledge to participate in all daily activities
 capacitacin to organize and participate in all activities
 parallel there.

 Lastly, I also agree to send the information material
 organizing the Showcase.

 I hope the respective email to arrange travel dates.

 Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/535e2d779c.html