[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Confirmo_participaci = F3n_de_ACUI_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? En_la_reuni = F3n_de_ICANN_43_en_Costa_Rica? =

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:39:31 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Confirmo_participaci = F3n_de_ACUI_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? En_la_reuni = F3n_de_ICANN_43_en_Costa_Rica? =
 From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

 Dear Jose Yours faithfully:

 Confirm the participation of the Colombian Association of Users
 Internet in the meeting of ICANN 43 in Costa Rica, and I Antonio
 Gmez Medina as their representative.

 I agree to participate in all daily activities
 capacitacin the organization, ascomo participate to the maximum in all
 parallel activities of the meeting.

 And also I agree to cooperate in the Showcase. We are preparing a
 Institutional video on the activities developed in the country.

 I look forward the email to the travel Constituency
 coordinate travel dates.

 Sincerely,

 Antonio Medina Gmez

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c5da49139c.html