[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER / LACRALO Costa Rica Events Press Conference Working Group on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 20:00 UTC Now

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Feb 2 23:21:51 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REMINDER / LACRALO Costa Rica Events Press Conference Working Group on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 20:00 UTC Now
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I regret not being able to apologize to time, but shortly before
 reunin schedule today, I had an urgent call for the birth
 my first grandchild, which complicated resultalgo yan Unresolved
 favorably as esperbamos. For that reason it was when I
 Telephone called me, about how much I am an miles.
 Bean offered my PARTICIPATION long time and maintain such an offer.
 Again my apologies.

 Alberto Soto