[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Financiaci = F3n_para_los_ev? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Entos_de_LACRALO_en_ICANN_43_reuni = F3n_de_Costa_Ric? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? A_ha_sido_aceptado!? =

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Feb 1 22:01:52 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Financiaci = F3n_para_los_ev? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Entos_de_LACRALO_en_ICANN_43_reuni = F3n_de_Costa_Ric? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? A_ha_sido_aceptado!? =
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Great! Time to organize ourselves!

 ----- Mensagem original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 devtee at gmail.com
 Posted in: Quarta-Feira fevereiro 1, 2012 19:51
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: Financiacin for events at ICANN 43 LACRALO reunin of
 Costa Rica has been approved!

 [[- Translated text (in -> is )--]]

 Costa Rica has been approved!
 From: devtee at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 Wonderful news!

 The president and the secret LACRALO pleased to announce that
 ICANN has approved our application for extraordinary financiacin
 LACRALO various events (capacity creation sessions, display and GA)
 during
 43 Sesin of ICANN in Costa Rica from 11 to 16 March 2012.

 Please read the attached letter in English (see http://db.tt/aTyXAN9q) and
 espaol (see http://db.tt/73HQV93f) Olivier MJ Crpin-Leblond, the
 ALAC president explained by smismo.

 LACRALO president and the secret to thank the efforts
 of all involved in making this possible including the president of
 ALAC, ALAC, ICANN At-Large Staff, Rodrigo de la Parra, ICANN Finance
 the ICANN Board and ICANN's CEO, Rod Beckstrom.

 LACRALO We urge the community to work together to make the LACRALO
 Events in Costa Rica is a success and lay the groundwork for improving the
 colaboraciny the participation in ICANN and LACRALO.

 Best regards,

 JosArce
 LACRALO President

 Dev Anand Teelucksingh