[lac-discuss-en] Funding for LACRALO events at ICANN 43 meeting in Costa Rica has been approved!

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:49:01 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Wonderful news!

The LACRALO chair and secretariat are delighted to inform you that
ICANN has approved our extraordinary funding request for several
LACRALO events (capacity building sessions, showcase and GA) during
ICANN's 43rd meeting in Costa Rica from March 11-16 2012.

Please read the attached letter in English (see http://db.tt/aTyXAN9q)
and Spanish (see http://db.tt/73HQV93f ) from Olivier MJ
Crépin-Leblond, the ALAC chair which is self explanatory.

The LACRALO chair and secretariat wish to thank the efforts of
everyone involved in making this possible including the ALAC chair,
ALAC, ICANN At-Large Staff, Rodrigo de la Parra, ICANN Finance, the
ICANN Board and the ICANN CEO, Rod Beckstrom.

We urge the LACRALO community to work together to make the LACRALO
events in Costa Rica a success and lay the foundations for improved
collaboration and participation in LACRALO and ICANN.

Kind Regards,

José Arce
LACRALO Chair

Dev Anand Teelucksingh