[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] [WHOIS-WG] EU Data Protection - Legislative Agenda

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:37:02 UTC 2012

...inre Google and more on point, the user retains 'choice' at multiple
levels...one might even say bugger off and refuse all this 'free' stuff.

I ALWAYS keep top of mind that there no such thing as 'sup'm for nutten'!

Thanks McTim for doing the 'heavy lifting' and later circulating these
helpful facts.

-
Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799