[lac-discuss-en] RES: Fwd: ALAC Statement on the New gTLDs

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 26 14:41:54 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Fwd: ALAC Statement on the New gTLDs
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I think your scan is correct as to be of direct interest
 communities. The new gTLDs are non any community to enroll in
 the program. But for large financial companies or interests
 international, especially for companies in our countries, which
 failed to win a good space under the dot com, if the opportunity
 very useful. In the Brazils sells minimally'm getting into this
 process from the first day. For me the reason because I personally saltbNL> discusin of the group seeking support for communities, it is because
 ningn was no interest for communities when talking to them
 for here, clearly - because in fact there.
 .I welcome the de facto cost of having to pass REDUCTION
 poor, but non of the many rich of these passes (there is always more
 rich in many poor passes proportionally than in the passes
 Many rich), disgusted at the end I do not think it will be useful even this
 REDUCTION.
 It you do not have the Economic conditions - as is the case, if the advantage does not
 Rich goes for these passes - to maintain a registry (either own or
 contract) is no use having the low entry ticket.
 Hugs to all