[lac-discuss-en] Poll to LACRALO ALSes . ICANN Costa Rica Events

José Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:15:10 UTC 2012

Dear all,

             The LACRALO Costa Rica Events Working Group is working with
ALAC and ICANN At-Large staff to have a series of events for ALS
representatives from LACRALO attending the 43rd ICANN meeting in Costa Rica
from March 11-16 2012. Events that we do not have any answer yet.

The objectives of these events are:

● to inform and educate LACRALO ALS representatives about ICANN, At-Large
and its activities and policy issues.

● to improve the involvement and participation of LACRALO ALS
representatives in At-Large and in ICANN Policy Development Process for the
end-users in the Latin American and Caribbean Region.

The events currently planned for Costa Rica are:

● a capacity building program of daily briefings from 7am to 9am over 5
days of the ICANN meeting in Costa Rica. These briefings will be conducted
by relevant ICANN staff and from At-Large and will educate LACRALO
representatives about ICANN, its structure and the key Internet related
policy issues and how we can participate in the policy discussions.

● a LACRALO showcase to highlight the activities of the ALSes of LACRALO in
Latin America and the Caribbean

● a  LACRALO General Assembly

The LACRALO Costa Rica Events WG will like to ask you the following
questions to better organize these events. Please answer all questions
before January 31st, 23:59 UTC in http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LDTGY7B

Failure to respond to this poll or to all the questions would inform the WG
that you are not interested in participating in the events at the ICANN
meeting in Costa Rica.

Hope we can see each other in Costa Rica

Jose Arce

LACRALO Chair