[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LACRALO_Comentarios_de_la_ = FAltim? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? A_llamada_-19 = 2E01 = 2E2012? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:28:08 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LACRALO_Comentarios_de_la_ = FAltim? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? A_llamada_-19 = 2E01 = 2E2012? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 * * Dear Members: I heard the entire 19 day teleconference and
 I wanted to leave some comments:

 1 .- Call: I see the disadvantages persist technicians on calls.
 So I ask the staff is so kind as to confirm, if the
 Call different problems are always the same, and if
 as that solution can be given. The last 4 or 5 calls was very
 difcil COMMUNICATION to have a good, even considering YMS
 the translations.

 2 .- Showcase: No it is obligatory to make the Showcase, I think that was said in
 the call and want to make clear that it is not. The region decided that
 activity does or does not do.
 Now, as I said in previous calls in the previous mail WE
 ASK THE ALSes want to do. Do not make decisions
 unilateral, and that we do from da Monday.Thanks Sergio and
 Fátima for remarkable, that was the purpose of my words.
 In my previous mail and read the majority, and to ask the ALSes that
 get together and go aportndolo material. Having the material is
 beneficial, although not made the Showcase, for the purpose of having a
 file with the history of ALSes for future events.

 3 .- Comitde Finance: Dev agree with Natalia and I think the closing date
 should be Friday January 27. Because after that date will be
 LACRALO viable for the organization for the organization including the
 ICANN staff that their agenda is complicated.

 4. Proposal for Fiscal year 2013. Workshop in August. I think that while
 is plan B, can be used for the implemen other events, if
 do in Costa Rica as virtual meetings as requested by
 AFRALO example.

 5 .- 3 ALSes who applied to join the Regina: One of Uruguay, one of
 Brazil and one from Ecuador: We will be doing the proper reporting and
 consulted with you all if you have something to say about them.

 Regards

 Jose Arce .-

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8f1e532c3f.html