[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Propuesta_de_LACRALO_para_? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? FY13 = 3B_de_varios_d = EDas_de_taller_en_LACIGF_08_201? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? 2? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Jan 12 20:51:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Propuesta_de_LACRALO_para_? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? FY13 = 3B_de_varios_d = EDas_de_taller_en_LACIGF_08_201? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? 2? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Dev and Fatima, Good work!
 It's great to see them working together. But this will be the plan B!
 But to make these estimates, and have spoken with the organizers
 of LACIGF??
 There is a real possibility?
 Continuous awaiting a response on the possible development of the budget
 F13 for the Realization of the AG in Costa Rica. Today is January 12 as
 estorganizado and everything else, it will be time to organize.
 Someone can answer me?
 Thank you very much,
 Sylvia Leite Herlein