[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Proposal for FY13 ; multi-day workshop at LACIGF August 2012

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:43:58 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I've read the comments and I've come up with a proposal to have a
multi-day workshop during the LACIGF conference on new gTLDs

The intention is to have sessions throughout the 3 day LACIGF
conference about the new gTLD program and its implications and a
fourth day immediately after the conference for LACRALO ALS reps to
meet F2F to discuss strategies to better collaborate within LACRALO to
better contribute to ICANN policy discussions.

I've done a draft proposal at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yKwnGdn37E_xVPOgDlS_zM2xsPslXgTfb3vupgoG8Uw/edit
using the prescribed form as required by ICANN Finance. Since the
deadline IS today, immediate thoughts/comments appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat