[lac-discuss-en] RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA

marcelotelez at internauta.org.ar marcelotelez at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jan 9 20:38:43 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
 From: marcelotelez at internauta.org.ar

 Happy 2012 for everyone s.

 From surfer Argentina share what Sylvia as expressed by both
 by JosOvidio.

 Organizations that represent who they roll the tremendous
 machinery of the global industry of software, hardware, services
 the Internet, Telcos, ICANN & Co. to our use and consumption of goods and
 services have to be taken into account a bit more, so
 we have to define as an issue of the Economic to the implemen Showcase
 with the physical presence of the ALS of the upcoming meeting no less than
 in Costa Rica (country that owes as much as a few of the Economic Development
 the opportunities from allle gave Intel and other companies
 we are talking about) is deliberately distract discusin.

 The development of a General Assembly in Large Structures
 of the regions should be on the agenda if the Board of ICANN
 is that they have due respect for the users / consumers / subjects
 right to maintain the ICT industry

 And estms it clear that players who are the strengths of this ms
 business (entindase we talked about companies in the ICT sector) have
 to be held accountable in realizing this type of event
 ATTENDANCE, which strengthen and much the rest of the meetings and
 Online constantly maintain this and other Organizations
 Regional Outreach.

 Those who use the issue as an excuse not to pursue budget for the
 Assembly and defined in Dakar scheduled to be held this year in progress,
 axis is only diverting the issue.

 On the other hand fully agree with the point made by Sylvia
 function of face meetings, in a world of bits and bytes is an
 direct contact irreplaceable people.

 Greetings to all s

 Marcelo Telecast
 Posadas, Misiones
 Argentina republic
 Vice Internauta
 Argentina Argentina Association of Internet Users
 http://www.internauta.org.ar
 FLUI - Federacin Latin American Internet users
 http://www.fuilatin.org
 Facebook: Marcelo Telecast
 Twitter: @ mtelez
 Skype: omtelez
 Mobile: +54 9 376 493-2799

 * "An economist there is nothing mysterious or inaccessible to the understanding of
 man in the street. If there is a mystery, lies in the hidden PURPOSE l
 economist can pursue and that is none other than the disimulacin of
 concrete interest that is served *. "
 * Arturo Jauretche *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a8ffe3a49d.html