[lac-discuss-en] RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Mon Jan 9 15:21:35 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Exactly Fatima, serams expensive (as it should be taken into account
 extra cost of ALS members estn and process costs within
 ICANN normal and Fellow).
 The purpose of matching the general assemblies of the meetings
 ICANN is to give an opportunity for the ALS to know how the world works
 ICANN, exactly the same PURPOSE Fellowship program that ttbNL> know so well.
 On the other hand, according to the results of the survey respondents the ALS
 LACRALO about their relationship with their ccTLDs, we know that it is
 very low or nonexistent, and therefore not sde where the idea that
 ccTLDs are willing to give financial support to our Assembly
 General.
 Regards
 Sylvia