[lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:14:38 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Vanda, Sylvia, all

 With respect to the Showcase, personally I agree with Sylvia.
 I plantieste item at the first conference we had on the
 Showcase. I do not think that makes sense to do a showcase, to be
 of all ALS in Regina, when in Costa Rica will be a very
 few ALS represented.
 In addition, tell us that there are no resources to make the AG .... but sto
 make a Showcase?
 I think there are other things more important resources quusar
 our region.

 Regards,

 Fatima

 On January 9, 2012 12:52, <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> escribitbNL&gt;