[lac-discuss-en] RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Jan 9 14:14:05 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: GENERAL ASSEMBLY LACRALO 2012 - SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 I follow the line of opinion of JosOvidio. Users organizations
 have to prove anything more of everything they have done in these 5 years of
 volunteering. How much business SLAs, who live on the contributions of the
 ysICANN Internet users, as administrator of the names and
 numbers of world domination. We are Internet users, as a society
 civil msdbil at the Economic, quin need help
 together 38 representatives. Or quizs to those who may be less
 participate and was exactly why sugerque be held one
 LACRALO survey in October, to know the number of ALS real
 assets which can participate in the upcoming General Assembly, but not
 did!
 The general meetings of LACRALO estn stipulated in the MOU from the
 2006! (No need to say anything more about this).
 No doubt we have improved and this muchsimo is the work of all
 "Officers" who passed through and the wonderful staff LACRALO ICANN coloctbNL> to serve the region.
 Personally when I was "responsible" for organizing the General Assembly
 for the Cartagena meeting, ICANN's response was that it not be possible
 make at the time but sen 2012. Now we are in 2012, and some
 2013 members suggest!??. Again I have to agree with Jose Ovidio
 when he says that it seems that "we are a figurehead" in the model
 ICANN's multistakeholder.
 Hablms enough already about the problems we faced
 those who stayed at the hotel Les Almadies in Dakar and the
 LACRALO which 2 members had to leave before the end of the
 dating. Only that it is irnico In addition to support 7 days in
 totally unpleasant conditions and without connexin Internet who does not
 I stayed at this hotel using this theme and this is also why
 and the excuse to deny what is due Regin.
 Ralos Estdemostrado other that when they come face to ALS
 face (and the last example is more than obvious AFRALO), the Regina advances
 InReach much. And even be most economical means of outreach.
 You can not understand the topic BUDGET, is the reason that LACRALO
 can not perform its General Assembly since 2009.

 Greetings to all,
 Sylvia Leite Herlein