[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? Fwd 3A_ = = = 5D_VOTE 5BALAC-Announce? = =? Windows-1252? Q? _ANNOUNCEMENT = 3A_ALAC_Statement_on_the_Preliminary_Issue? = =? Windows-1252? Q? _Report_on_ = 8CThick = B9_Whois? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Wed Dec 28 19:43:04 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Windows-1252? Q? Fwd 3A_ = = = 5D_VOTE 5BALAC-Announce? = =? Windows-1252? Q? _ANNOUNCEMENT = 3A_ALAC_Statement_on_the_Preliminary_Issue? = =? Windows-1252? Q? _Report_on_ = 8CThick = B9_Whois? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Hi all,

 I have reviewed the proposal of Natalia, and the contributions made jointly by Natalia, Fátima and Rachel at the website whois discusin on thin or thick and the initiation of a PDP in this regard.

 I join the Jacqueline Morris has said in praise of this participation: three colleagues give evidence of knowledge and maturity that are themselves evidence of the effects of the program of "Fellowships" when / talented participants own undertake the work.

 So I agree with Carlos, Jacqueline, Alberto and others with a vote of support for the way they vote in the ALAC, yaad a vote of confidence to its participation.

 A SPECIFIC point: I do not exclude the PDP discusin the subject of a unique access to the whois information for thin and thick logs.Although discusin so far suggest that it is of low profit and difcil to reach, and creates significant risks Segno some possible implementations that create a rich asset information and exposed unnecessarily, I think being ANALYSIS be better if done within the PDP. In addition the cost of starting and running a PDP is high and can agree that, without losing focus and being too general and vague, the more possible aspects scontemple compatible with your PURPOSE.

 If something could be ordered for the future is that ANALYSIS In addition the technician, excellent, they have provided, they could share with the rest of LACRALO a note about who they are entities or What Are the forces that an initiative drive and sta oposicina it. It is not always easy and can not always do this in public, that is.

 Best regards.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Ph. +52- (1) -55-5105-6044, +52- (1) -55-5418-3732

 * My blog / My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 * LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 * Join the UNAM group on LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty