[lac-discuss-en] Congratulations!

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sat Dec 24 22:13:56 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Congratulations!
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Members of LACRALO:
 I wish you all a very happy holiday full of love, curry,
 comprensin, contenciny stimulus within the family.
 A big hug to all and Merry Christmas ... Ho Ho Ho! :)

 *

 President Internauta Argentina Argentina User Association
 Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e8304b2f08.html