[lac-discuss-en] Call for volunteers on Finance & Budget sub-committee

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Dec 23 19:50:45 UTC 2011

The current membership of the F&B sub-committee is shown on:
https://community.icann.org/x/n4XT
The timetable is tight. Are the members of the F&B committee from
LACRALO still willing and able to participate? Should we have some
additional volunteers to help them make sure all our positions come
through clearly? They are  especially looking for volunteers with a
good knowledge of the process (from last year's experience) or a good
 knowledge in budgeting & finance processes, for future interactions
with ICANN Finance.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )