[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ALAC Statement on the New gTLDs

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:02:21 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: ALAC Statement on the New gTLDs
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Sergio, Natalia, all

 In this case I agree with the proposed Natalia. I think
 convenient to discuss this topic in the list of LACRALO. In addition
 to bear in mind what has already been discussed in the list of
 At-Large (originally Evan raising and subsequent amendments)
 that can serve to form position in our region.
 Specifically what is this pose from ALAC is not to be against
 the implementation of new gTLDs, but a mechanism is adopted
 step (among other things I suggest reading

 On December 21, 2011 10:49, <natalia.enciso at gmail.com> escribitbNL&gt;