[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__sobre_el_env = EDo_de_crede? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Nciales_para_votar_tema = 3A_regiones_geogr = E1ficas? =

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Tue Dec 20 23:02:21 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__sobre_el_env = EDo_de_crede? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Nciales_para_votar_tema = 3A_regiones_geogr = E1ficas? =
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Dear Sergio and all,
 Brazilian surfer had the opportunity, along with other 8 members of LACRALO,
 to participate in this declaration. It is really interesting
 rewarding part of these informal groups, where "
 listening "and" is heard. "
 No doubt every time ms LACRALO estintegrando and working on issues
 punctual.
 Let asy always improving.
 I take this message to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and
 wish you a 2012 full of achievements and challenge yourself.
 Sylvia