[lac-discuss-en] Fwd:US Senate Hearing on new gTLDs

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:33:25 UTC 2011

An interesting discussion regarding Kurt Pritz's testimony before the
United States Congress

>From the NARALO list.

==============================
Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799

  1. Re:  IMPORTANT: US Senate hearings on new gTLDs (Evan Leibovitch)
  2. Re:  IMPORTANT: US Senate hearings on new gTLDs (Alan Greenberg)
  3. Re:  IMPORTANT: US Senate hearings on new gTLDs (Evan Leibovitch)
  4.  Call for Membership of the At-Large Whois WG (Silvia Vivanco)
  5. Re:  IMPORTANT: US Senate hearings on new gTLDs (Joly MacFie)
  6. Re:  IMPORTANT: US Senate hearings on new gTLDs (Alan Greenberg)

Message: 1