[lac-discuss-en] ISOC costa Rica

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Dec 6 10:41:39 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ISOC costa Rica
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Members of LACRALO:
  Olivier Crpin-Leblond, president of the ALAC, to make an orderly
 query from votacin process (survey) is the same
 following:
  *****
  must be accepted as a member of ISOC-CR LACRALO?
  *****
 The ISOC-CR aplicacin this to disposicin here:
 http://www.atlarge.icann.org/file/28025/download/29979

 For my part I suggest aceptacin of it and consequently I
 the two ALAC Member should vote for S.

 As usual the last two daa vote of 20.00 hours, (9 of
 December at 22.59 UTC)
 We hope the mandate of our Regina for this.
 Best Regards
  -

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/cc84326de2.html