[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? 5_ = BA_a = F1o_de_aniversario_LACRAL? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? O? =

j.karmakiller at gmail.com j.karmakiller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:21:46 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? 5_ = BA_a = F1o_de_aniversario_LACRAL? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? O? =
 From: j.karmakiller at gmail.com

 Request call back. The COMMUNICATION cut. It's for that reunin
 is taking place now. Thank you!

 On 12/05/2011 20:03, <marcelotelez at internauta.org.ar> escribitbNL&gt;

 [[- Translated text (in -&gt; is )--]]

 Subject: Re: 5 year anniversary LACRALO
 From: marcelotelez at internauta.org.ar

 Five happy years of LACRALO, Greetings to ALL ALS are
 This reality is an organization referred ms ALIDE a Users
 of Regina, For this deed of integraciny Unit that esttbNL&gt;
 Living in Latinoamrica and the Caribbean (both continental and insular)
 Talk of the course we are strong we are united and organized
 style tiles intensely Society as a whole.

 Good to the interpretation that this construction sasemeja Much msa
 Going without VCR (as referring Uruguayan singer-songwriter The Great Alfredo
 Zitarrosa) &quot;Growing from foot ...&quot; and not as a photo
 That aesthetics
 Individual sample Instant UN.

 Paragraph shall hug and ALL all who see the horizon and not slo
 in stbNL&gt;  Are in the construction of scenarios.

 Marcelo Telecast
 Posadas, Misiones
 Argentina republic
 Vice surfer - Argentina Argentina User Association
 Internet
 http://www.internauta.org.ar
 FLUI - Federacin Latin American Internet users
 http://www.fuilatin.org
 Facebook: Marcelo Telecast
 Twitter: @ mtelez
 Skype: omtelez
 Mvila: +54 9 376 493-2799

 On December 5, 2011 12:24, Fátima Cambronero &lt;
 fatimacambronero at gmail.com&gt; escribitbNL&gt;