[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_ = 095_ = BA_a = F1o_de_aniversa? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Rio_LACRALO? =

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Dec 5 13:34:04 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_ = 095_ = BA_a = F1o_de_aniversa? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Rio_LACRALO? =
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 That scam. Truth! We started in the meeting of So Paulo in 2006! Many thing
 was made but I think we made a lot ter ms. Stay in front. A
 congratulations everyone, even those not estn ms with us, but
 were fundamental to inaugurate logrsemos Ralos in So Paulo!
 Photos I've saved from memory to annex.
 Hugs to all

 GREAT! Indeed, we started meeting at So Paulo in 2006! Lot of Things Have
 But I believe Been Done Could Have we done much more. But let go forward to
 Achieve more results. To all congratulations, Including Those not anymore
 But with us our intent to fundamental for the first one be RALO to be
 formed in Sao Paulo. Attached Pictures That I Took and keep as remember!
 All the best to all

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 IT Trend