[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? B? NSDvv70gYe + / vW8gZGUgYW5pdmVyc2FyaW8g? = =? Utf-8? Q? LACRALO? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Dec 5 12:30:28 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? B? NSDvv70gYe + / vW8gZGUgYW5pdmVyc2FyaW8g? = =? Utf-8? Q? LACRALO? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 My dear companions,
 I must thank Dev, who made us remember this great moment, I remember
 my previous meetings with Sebastian Riccardi allpor 2005 for the
 ICANN and the entrance armed Regina, I have my fresh todava
 reunin ICANN's memory in my city (Mar del Plata) in that Aoy the
 reunin where he met many who are now participating in the
 RALO, reaching to put the cornerstone of the constituency of
 users within ICANN that in December 2006.
 Much to the past and need to spend much, I think is a good time
 to work on internal goals quizs LACRALO this is a
 hinge moment in our region.
 Lastly want to give all of you who were in the
 2005 / 6 and those who came despusy that made it more LACRALO
 strong and a very good prospect for the future.
 Happy birthday!

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 On 5/12/2011 9:09 a.m., josefranciscoarce at gmail.com escribitbNL&gt; > [[--Translated text (en ->  es)--]]