[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation = F3n_a_la_reuni = F3n_LACRA? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LO_rueda_de_prensa_el_lunes_05_de_diciembre_2011_a_? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Las_23 = 3A59_UTC? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:31:19 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation = F3n_a_la_reuni = F3n_LACRA? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LO_rueda_de_prensa_el_lunes_05_de_diciembre_2011_a_? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Las_23 = 3A59_UTC? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 * Dear Gilberto *:
                           The link is
 http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lacralo2011 also prune to find in the
 mail is sent with the agenda of teleconefrencias and if you do not arrive
 the mail, which often happens, you can search it on wiki LACRALO
 (Confluence) at the ad and information, find a link
 page will take you to the last meeting to be held, with the
 efcha and it will be a link to the adobe.
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Latin+American+and+Caribbean+Islands+Regional+At-Large+Organization+%28LACRALO%29

 Best regards

 Jos .-

 On December 2, 2011 11:44, Gilberto Lara <
 galara at conexionelsalvador.org> escribitbNL>

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8bb5eaa92e.html