[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation = F3n_a_la_reuni = F3n_LACRA? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LO_rueda_de_prensa_el_lunes_05_de_diciembre_2011_a_? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Las_23 = 3A59_UTC? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:04:27 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation = F3n_a_la_reuni = F3n_LACRA? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LO_rueda_de_prensa_el_lunes_05_de_diciembre_2011_a_? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Las_23 = 3A59_UTC? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Gilberto:
                           As you know LACRALO monthly calls
 phase are written in a AdobeConect, where many participants
 to apply for membership there to be called if an error or oversight.
 We request that you be so kind, should not receive the call,
 reiterate the request to any member of LACRALO, the adobe connect,
 mail or Skype.

                          On Monday I'll take care of it personally
 receive your call. Any questions, feel free to write
 an email that I will make everything possible to help you.

 I appreciate your concern and ask you apologize for the misunderstanding.

 Jose Arce .-

 On December 1, 2011 17:40 Gilberto Lara <
 galara at conexionelsalvador.org> escribitbNL>

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d1861f372f.html