[lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: News LACRALO!

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Dec 1 15:00:27 UTC 2011

Sylvia
It's a great idea to try to source funding/sponsorship. I'd like to
challenge ALL ALSes to raise at least a portion (maybe 10-25%) of the
requisite funds from local businesses, governments etc. I believe that
this will show that LACRALO is a viable and strong organisation, raise
the profile in the LAC countries and also work towards reducing the
financial amount we ask from ICANN, making the request more likely to
succeed.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )