[lac-discuss-en] several points poarea vote cosnsulta

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Nov 21 17:09:16 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: several points poarea vote cosnsulta
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Sergio, try the short time I have available, read the
 documents before posting a view favored. As so often, I
 I find that when trying to view them, the links you to a list envan
 several pages and you have to go looking at every opportunity the document
 reference. This means that sometimes, as on this occasion, one can not
 or updated information on the subject, which I consider essential for
 able to participate.
 I think it's one of the issues to be resolved, because it will allow a
 greater participation. For those who write these references, it will cost
 anything to get to the document and then paste that link instead of link
 the total list ........
 Best Regards
 Alberto Soto