[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Statement_de_ALSs_de_LACRALO_sobr? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? E_Regiones_Geogr = E1ficas? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Nov 21 16:42:07 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Statement_de_ALSs_de_LACRALO_sobr? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? E_Regiones_Geogr = E1ficas? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Also subscribe.
 Regards

 Alberto Soto
 IIISI

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of
 Argentina presidency Internauta
 Posted on: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:02 pm
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Statement of ALS LACRALO on Regions
 Geogrficas

 Dear companions of LACRALO: In reunin opportunity to be
 given in the day today and in the context of discussions on the regions
 geogrficas and possible removal of some of our colleagues at the
 Regin Regin for inclusion in other than us, some ALS us
 We have summoned to express our views on
 this, we invite the member organizations of the DEMs sign regina
 this document as expression of our commitment and solidarity with the
 passes and ALS can you get out of this despus Regin
 determinacin, I comply with the mandate given in its envipara reuniny
 adhesin list:

 * Statement of ALS LACRALO on Geogrficas Regions *

 The undersigned LACRALO full members wish to express our
 vision about the work of the Group and Regions Geogrficas
 particularly in regard to Latinoamrica Regina and the Caribbean.

 We wish to express our vision to maintain the same-ended
 geogrfica, as it was determined by the ICANN bylaws gave
 The region origin (Article VI Section 5).

 The paper discusses benefits when used as a criterion for CLASSIFICATION
 Pass or territories within the region, the system used by
 Regional Internet Registry, RIR, (Item 47 section e) are not
 such, and also disadvantages (item 48 section
 b) that affect all of the countries of the region.

 Regin We believe that our rich cultural diversity, Ethnic, religious,
 historically, and idiomtica geogrfica has shown in practice that can
 advance on a serious and fruitful within ICANN. We
 convinced that the current scheme respects the fundamental values \u200b\u200bof
 spoken of in the ICANN bylaws in Art 1, section 2, paragraph 4.

 We adhere to that construction undertaken since the year 2006 to date has
 been successful and that is why we understand as the non-primary
 innovate, or ALS that no member of the Regina go.The region
 should remain as a whole and this is the best argument to suggest
 follow and respect.

 If the recommendations of the Working Party of Regions are Geogrficas
 considered and approved by the ICANN Board, we
 undermining the work of many years and dividing more than one territory.

 A LACRALO passes us together members of common problems that require
 common solutions. And for these reasons we must stick together
 working for a global Internet.

 "... The Amrican must promote everything that brings the people, and
 abhor all that aside. In this as in all problems
 humans, prevention is of peace ... "

 JosMarttbNL>

 Internauta Argentina - Marcelo Telecast
 AGEIA DENSI Argentina - Brazil Fatima Internauta Cambronero - Sylvia
 Gladys Leite Herlein Faria - APADIT

 -

 *

 President Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Argentina Association of
 Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5f0266c605.html