[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Statement_de_ALSs_de_LACRALO_sobr? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? E_Regiones_Geogr = E1ficas? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Nov 21 15:49:38 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Statement_de_ALSs_de_LACRALO_sobr? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? E_Regiones_Geogr = E1ficas? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions of LACRALO: In reunin opportunity to be
 to take in the day today and in the context of discussions on
 geogrficas regions and the possible removal of some of our
 companions of Regin Regin for inclusion in another other than the
 ours, we have some ALS auto convened for the purpose of expressing
 our point of view on this, we invite the organizations DEMs
 members of the Regina signing this document as expression of
 our commitment and solidarity with the countries and they can of ALS
 The region left out of despus of this determination, I comply with the
 mandate given in its adhesin envipara reuniny the list:

 * Statement of ALS LACRALO on Geogrficas Regions *

 The undersigned LACRALO full members wish to express our
 vision about the work of the Group of Regions Geogrficas
 particularly in regard to Latinoamrica Regina and the Caribbean.

 We wish to express our vision to maintain the same-ended
 geogrfica, as it was determined by the ICANN bylaws gave
 The region origin (Article VI Section 5).

 The paper discusses benefits when used as criteria
 CLASSIFICATION of passes or territories within regions, the system
 used by the Regional Internet Registry, RIR, (Item 47
 Paragraph e) that are not such, and also disadvantages (item 48 section
 b) that affect all of the countries of the region.

 We believe that our rich cultural diversity Regin, garment,
 Religious, Historical, and idiomtica geogrfica demonstrated in
 facts can go on a serious and fruitful in
 ICANN. We believe that the current scheme respects the values
 speaking fundamental status of ICANN in Art 1, section
 2, Item 4.

 We adhere to that construction undertaken since the year 2006 to date
 has been successful and that is why we understand as the primary
 not innovate, that is, that no member of the ALS Regina go. The
 Regin should remain as a whole and that is the best argument
 suggest to follow and respect.

 If the recommendations of the Working Party of Regions are Geogrficas
 considered and approved by the ICANN Board,
 be hampering the work of many years and dividing that ms
 a territory.

 A member passes LACRALO common problems unite us
 require common solutions. And for these reasons we must keep
 together to work towards a global Internet.

 "... The Amrican must promote everything that brings the people, and
 abhor all that aside. In this as in all problems
 humans, prevention is of peace ... "

 JosMarttbNL>

 Internauta Argentina - Marcelo Telecast
 AGEIA DENSI Argentina - Fatima Cambronero
 Brazilian surfer - Sylvia Leite Herlein
 Gladys Faria - APADIT

 -

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/12cb19e9af.html