[lac-discuss-en] Multiple of cosnsulta poarea vote

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Nov 20 19:47:25 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Multiple of cosnsulta poarea vote
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions,
 The day Thursday November 24th at 02.00 UTC, last date for
 we express both Natalia and I in the following topics
 consideracin we offer.

 We would like to be us failing input and give us the mandate
 to conduct the vote as we petitions Olivier Crpin-Leblond,
 ALAC president.

 As usual the two ALAC member voting on Wednesdays, 23
 November at 23.00 UTC, waiting for your command to make your vote.

 * Reference topics are: *
 1) "ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report of the Internationalized
 Registration Data Working Group
 <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/30343420/ALAC+Statement+on+the+Draft+Final+Report+of+the+Internationalized+Registration+Data+Working+Group.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1321580300373>"

 Additional information:

 https://community.icann.org/x/-ADPAQ

 2) "ALAC Statement on the Community Input on Draft 2012-2015 Strategic
 Plan
 <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/30344041/ALAC+Statement+on+the+Community+Input+on+Draft+2012-2015+Strategic+Plan.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1321579066047>"

 Additional information:  https://community.icann.org/x/aQPPAQ

 3) "ALAC Statement on the Case Studies Project Variant Issues
 <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/30343407/ALAC+Statement+on+the+Variant+Issues+Project+Case+Studies.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1321492844281>"

 Additional information:  https://community.icann.org/x/7wDPAQ

 Best Regards

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> -CTA-
<http://www.ctamdq.org.ar> Federacin fluid Latin American Users
 Internet <http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/cbf281b305.html