[lac-discuss-en] Reminder LACRALO conference on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 23:59 UTC

salgueiro.jo at gmail.com salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:54:04 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Reminder LACRALO conference on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 23:59 UTC
 From: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

 This seruna productive conference or the other we will discuss whether
 start the call or whether it works or not tradiccin??

 The fact that the last teleconference was terrible and I desconectluego
 an hour because I was wasting my time and I must admit elesfuerzo of
 Reunin JosArce in bringing forward despite the internal boycotts
 that was submitted.

 JOS