[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO conference call on Thursday November 17 at 01:00 UTC

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 00:20:22 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Both the LACRALO chair and I have recommended the following:

- the conference call for Thursday November 17 at 01:00 UTC would be
rescheduled to Monday November 21 2011 at 23:59 UTC with
interpretation to discuss the two issues.
- the LACRALO monthly conference call on Thursday November 17 2011 at
21:00 UTC would feature a summary of the two issues in preparation for
the Monday call instead of being discussed then.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat

The Geographic Regions Draft Final Report is an agenda item on the
LACRALO monthly call on Thursday 17 November 2011.