[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO teleconference on Thursday, November 17 at 01:00 UTC

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Nov 16 10:54:00 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: LACRALO teleconference on Thursday, November 17 at 01:00 UTC
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dev Estimadfo for this teleconference is done only in English?
 This is a regional meeting and should be in both languages
 (Minimally).
 I ask you to do what is necessary so that other colleagues at the
 region can participate in this meeting, if one may participate not only
 small group and not all.
 Not waste the funds of ICANN, if this is a formal meeting to be
 with all the formalities, if uan reunion of some ... suggest a package that
 do it for skype.
 We must not think of two different things but in a diverse
 cultural.
 You compliments.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar/>
 Federacin fluid Latin American Internet users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 On November 16, 2011 2:03, <devtee at gmail.com> escribitbNL&gt;

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2369256f6c.html