[lac-discuss-en] Reminder and Agenda LACRALO Teleconference Thursday 17 2011 at 21 UTC

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:39:40 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Reminder and Agenda LACRALO Teleconference Thursday 17 2011 at 21 UTC
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 On behalf of President of LACRALO, JosArce, I am sending a
 reminder of the upcoming teleconference LACRALO. Estprogramada to
 on Thursday November 17 at 21:00 UTC (22:00 CET).

 You can find the agenda and details of the call:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+17.11.2011+Teleconference

 If you are interested ALGN include other topic or modify any of the
 proposed, please send JOSPA to be included.

 We discuss many important issues in our region. We hope
 have you all.

 Thank you very much.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina
 Director of Research
 * Argentina * AGEIA DENSI
 http://ar.ageiadensi.org/

 * * @ Facambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d711551ca4.html