[lac-discuss-en] Good news from Dakar

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Oct 24 09:56:36 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Good news from Dakar
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Sylvia reason that if you got good news this! I think it fair
 GAC also say that the service comenztambin with
 interpretations and Portugus have added these, asque
 addition, we may soon have him in our Regina!
 So I understand Christine Rodrigue about the possibility of having
 only 2 espaol speakers (in principle, if we Portugus,
 the rule applies too) in the WG, I think that gave a positive guided
 this is possible, said he would consult first with Heidi
 the implementation of this, but we should ensure at least
 minimally two people to take advantage of this resource.
 Ahtuve pleasantly surprised by our new president of LACRALO,
 was putting together a summary of the day yesterday, this really is
 encouraging to see that our time is growing stronger sparse DAAD.
 On the other hand we had some informal meetings with Alex
 Carlos Aguirre Pisanty and for some courses
 knowledge (InReach) for all sparse, it is likely that if
 we can build a humble pequeoy plotting the topics soon
 what we shoot, we used insurance elearning platform
 that ofreciCarlos Vera or the internet and skype, simple things
 we all have.
 A big hug from Dakar

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 Federacin Latin American Internet users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 On 24/10/2011 6:36 a.m., sylvia at internautabrasil.org escribitbNL&gt; > Estimados miembros de LACRALO: