[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Noticias_desde_la_Reuni = F3n_42_IC? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? ANN-_DAKAR? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Oct 23 12:06:35 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Noticias_desde_la_Reuni = F3n_42_IC? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? ANN-_DAKAR? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of LACRALO:

 I am writing from the city of Dakar, where we have already started activities
 da continuarn Sunday and until 18pm. This is the link to
 may accompany the presentations and ask questions relevant
 want in their own language.

 https://icann.adobeconnect.com/_a819976787/dkr42-b1?launcher=false

 They can also accompany the Skype chat where there is always much
 Communication between all members and participants present at Dakar
 including those involved in remotely. (Only mndenme an email with your
 skype username to incorporate them)

 Greetings to all

 Sylvia

 Described: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 LACRALO-ALAC Member

 Skype = sylvia_leite

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/34b6d2a9b7.html