[lac-discuss-en] Teleconference Date of the day - " Important"

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Oct 17 13:31:09 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Teleconference Date of the day - "Important"
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Jos agree, I think it is imperative to be discussing issues
 ICANN, this can be treated upon termination of Meeting.

 Some topics to be watching:
 1) Alexander placed on the table a singular theme: The Verisign peticin
 being authorized to "takedowns" process rapids, one can
 bring some introduction to the topic for discussion in go
 the list?
 2) Regions Geogrficas an issue, try to put the point of view
 About the reunin Malvinas Dakar.
 3) Final Report of the Joint Working Group of Organizations
 Support / Comits Advisors (SO / AC) to Support New Applicants
 High-Level Generic Domains (gTLDs)-Joint Applicant Support (JAS) -
 (  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+JAS+WG+Final+Report+Workspace)
 4) Project - Proposed ICANN project of the Academy: Learning
 progestin as a model of multiple stakeholders in Internet
 works in PRACTICE
 (  https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/ICANN+Academy+Proposal)
 5) He gives 25 have a gathering with the NomCom, taking advantage of
 Vanda in LACRALO we have a small introduction podrdarnos
 approach to the issues ahy that is what is going to play in
 reunin of 25/10 with the ALAC?
 6) strategically plan 2012-2015
 7) Points that are open to public, and comments which
 opininy shall participate with recommendations:
 http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/

 Best Regards

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 Federacin Latin American Internet users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: Mobi internautaargentina: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 On 10/17/2011 9:13 a.m., Arce JosFrancisco escribitbNL&gt; > *Estimados todos*: