[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Discussion Paper - Producing a New Form of the RAA

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:31:51 UTC 2011

This is an important issue for advice so this heads-up is quite
appropriate..and useful.

It is in English but....

Thanks to Alan Greenberg, ALAC liaison to the GNSO, for this early warning.

Carlton

==============================
Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799

On 14 October 2011 14:13, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:
I am forwarding this note from Kurt Pritz related
to options for amending the Registrar Accreditation Agreement.

The discussion paper itself may be found at:
<http://gnso.icann.org/issues/final-raa-discussion-paper-13oct11-en.pdf>

Feel free to redistribute this to your RALOs if desired.

Alan