[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO conference call on Monday October 17 2011 at 21:00 UTC to discuss the proposals related to the modifications to our LACRALO bylaws

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:47:45 UTC 2011

Dear All,

A LACRALO conference call has been scheduled for Monday October 17
2011 at at 21:00 UTC to discuss the proposals related to the
modifications to our LACRALO bylaws.

The draft agenda for the call is as follows :

1) Roll call
2) status of LACRALO bylaw modifications
3) discussion of proposal for diversity requirement for LACRALO
representatives to the ALAC (one ALAC representative should be from
the Caribbean region, one ALAC representative should be from the Latin
America region)
4) discussion of proposal for dealing with inactive ALSes. This will
be discussed at the secretariat's meeting during the ICANN meeting in
Dakar where RALOs will work on common proposals to deal with inactive
ALSes.
5) Any other business

The agenda and participation details can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/x/O4DDAQ

If you wish to suggest any additions to this agenda, please email the
list or the secretariat at admin at ttcsweb.org by Monday October 17
2011.

If you are unable to attend the call please send an email indicating
your absence and we will note this information on the agenda.

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at
staff at atlarge.icann.org.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat