[lac-discuss-en] Status of translation software

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Sep 20 19:52:47 UTC 2011

Thanks so much Kent for all the hard work! I am sure the system will
be brilliant when you finally get it going. I for one would be glad to
get back to the Google translation engine. This has been a long and
difficult road, and I am sure you'll get loads of emails complaining
about the translation of your message... but when we switch over, I'm
sure all complaints will totally cease!

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )