[lac-discuss-en] amazing beautiful logo!!!!!!!!

Tanzanica S. King tanzanica.king at icann.org
Thu Sep 1 20:01:51 UTC 2011

Vanda you are so sweet – thank you for the wonderful compliment! Looking forward to seeing you soon in Dakar.

Big Hugs!

Tanzanica S. King
Information and Design Manager, Meetings

ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way | Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292 USA
tel +1 310 823 9358 | fax +1 310 823 8649

http://icann.org