[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] (no subject)

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 02:08:02 UTC 2011

Dear Jacqueline, I always like your statement about technology. I respect you.

Of course I feel the need to clarify my position and hope I were able to do with my last email to the list. I was not talking about the ALAC decision but the LACRALO poll..

I hope to be able to represent LACRALO in the nomcom if ALAC consider my name and if the ALAC decision is for another choice I'm going to strongly support it.

>From several years ago, I was working on citizen participation processes and certainly know that I can do very well.. That's why I accept to participate in the poll for LACRALO to recommend a person to ALAC even knowing that bylaws make it a simple advice.

To my friends and colleagues sorry to fill your inbox with emails about this! Now is time to wait ALAC decision!

Wish you all the best as always!

Carlos